Page 16 of 26
Optimizing the ds32a+
The ds32a+ can be fine-tuned to each user’s preferences. Take the time to read this section, and learn how to maintain and optimize your ds32a+ to get the most out of using your stethoscope. Please contact us for any assistance. We are always willing to help you with any questions you might have.
General Maintenance and Cleaning
• Do not immerse the ds32a+ in any liquid. If the ds32a+ is inadvertently immersed in liquid, do NOT Power ON the unit. Completely dry out the inner spaces before trying to use the ds32a+ again. Contact Thinklabs for assistance.
• Do not sterilize the ds32a+ using any sterilization process.
• Wipe the ds32a+ with alcohol swabs or a soft cloth moistened with alcohol or water. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents, and do not allow fluids to enter the device.
• Avoid extreme heat, cold or humidity for either storage or use of this device. -4F to 110F (-20C to 43C) storage. Room temperature is recommended for use. Note that closed vehicles reach well above 120F in summer.
• Wearing the ds32a+ on the shoulders is preferable to tightly folding the device and placing it in a jacket pocket.
• Avoid excessive force applied to any part of the device. Damage could result.
• Avoid dropping the ds32a+ on hard floors, especially concrete. Damage could result.
• Remove batteries if device is not to be used for a period of months.
• See Tips and Troubleshooting for more information.
Damage resulting from inappropriate care of the device may compromise product performance or void the Warranty.