We want you to be completely satisfied with your Thinklabs stethoscope. If you are having problems with your stethoscope, we can help. This section helps you take the best course of action to get service.
If you are having functional problems with your stethoscope, you may want to read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) sections to see whether there is a quick solution to your problem.
Minor Damage - Replacing Parts
If a small part has broken or lost, such as the eartip assemblies which are detachable, please send us an email informing us of the problem. (You may, of course, call us, however email is often quicker, and maintains a written record). We may send you the replacement part free or at minor cost, or we may want you to send us your stethoscope so we can check the whole stethoscope.
When you send the email, please include:
1. BOTH serial numbers inside the battery case (ex. SI 32543 AND 508-1234).
2. Your Mailing Address and Telephone Number. If we decide to send you parts, or call you, we'll than have all the information we need to take action.
3. Let us know any previous repair history. (We treat your stethoscope like a patient - there's nothing like a good history.)
If your stethoscope has sustained mechanical damage, or it is not working, send it to us for repair. We will repair it under terms of your Warranty or advise you of the repair costs. To send in your stethoscope, do the following:
1. Download and fill in the Repair Return Form:
pdf Version for printing and filling in by hand
Microsoft Word Version, to be filled in on-screen and printed
2. Print and complete the Repair Return Form.
3. Package your stethoscope, INCLUDE the Repair Return Form, and send it to us. The US Postal Service will charge approximately $5 within the USA, and we will receive it within 3-4 days. The best packaging is the original box.
Upon receipt, we will repair your stethoscope within 1-3 days, and return it to you via US Postal Service or Fedex Ground. If we have questions, or if there are charges, we will contact you.
Thinklabs 3-Year Intelligent Protection Plan (IPP) Members
If you purchased a Thinklabs Intelligent Protection Plan, please send us an email or call us as described above, and let us know that you are an IPP Member. Depending on the problem, you may be eligible for an immediate replacement stethoscope with payment of your deductible, and we can send your new stethoscope within 12-24 hours, before you even send your damaged stethoscope.
Send your stethoscope to: Thinklabs Service, 6571 South Pontiac Court, Centennial CO, 80111
For further contact information, go to Contact Us